Standup for the Cure
Saturday, July 8 – 8:00 am
Harbour Towne Beach – Muskegon, MI
Have “Fun and Save Lives”!!
Join Ambry Genetics and Spectrum Health Cancer Center for a fun day Standup Paddling at Harbour Towne Beach, Muskegon Mi. in support of the Michigan Affiliate of Susan G Komen.
- Professional SUP instruction, Fun Races, Happy Hour Beer & Wine and a Delicious Lunch!
- Get a free breast or skin cancer examination with Mercy Health.
- Win great prizes in the Opportunity Drawing Raffle and Silent Auction – enjoy live music – something for everyone!
- Pre-register and set up a fundraising team. Every $125 we raise for Komen enables an uninsured local woman to receive her breast exam which may save her life!
- FUNDRAISING COMPETITION: Top Fundraising Teams earn a chance to compete in the “Survivor Relay”!